Safety tips for deal
- Use a safe location to meet seller
- Avoid cash transactions
- Beware of unrealistic offers
Location of Work: Abu Dhabi
Language of the Work: English & Arabic
Expected duration of project: 4 months and above
SOC Services Responsibilities
· Role require 24/7 support and shifts
· Skills in tier 1 and 2 as these will be performed by the resource
· Experience in managing and threat hunting using Azure Sentinel
· Ability to manage tickets and raise tickets on Ivanti Incident management.
· Analyze network traffic to provide timely detection, identification, and alerting of possible attacks/intrusions, anomalous activities, and misuse activities and distinguish these incidents and events from benign activities.
· Uses data collected from a variety of cyber defense tools (e.g., IDS alerts, firewalls, network traffic logs) to analyze events, perform cyber defense trend analysis and reporting, and perform event correlation to mitigate threats.
· Analyze and report organizational security posture trends.
· Monitor external data sources (e.g., cyber defense vendor sites and Computer Emergency Response Teams) to maintain updated cyber defense threat condition and determine which security issues may have an impact
on the enterprise.
· Provide advice and input for Disaster Recovery, Contingency, and Continuity of Operations Plans.
· Security concepts such as cyber-attacks and techniques, threat vectors, risk and threat management, incident management etc.
· Networking concepts and protocols, and network security attacks, vulnerabilities, processes, methodologies, access control mechanisms, traffic analysis methods.
· Cyber threats and vulnerabilities types and information dissemination sources (e.g., alerts, bulletins and advisories)
· Having hands-on skill in performing threat hunting using Azure Sentinel is mandatory
· Should possess good understanding on Microsoft Azure and Office 365 environment
· Sysadmin skills (Linux/Mac/Windows) including Cloud Administration (MS Azure)
· Programming skills Python, PowerShell etc. are preferable
· Knowledge in KQL is mandatory
· Performing packet-level analysis
· Using cyber defense Service Provider (ADDA & aeCERT) reporting structure and processes within CLIENT
Apply only if you are available in UAE and have similar experience
Kindly share your CV to email@example.com with the below mandatory information.
1. Email Subject – (Position) – (name of the candidate)
2. Are you able to join immediately?
3. Salary Expectation
4. Current Location
5. Are you ready to relocate to Abu Dhabi?
6. Current visa status?
Mention Dubai Simsar.com when calling seller to get a good deal